Friday, September 12, 2008

Idiot box

Yup, I am mentioning the television which runs many serials without any vision.. There are many programs I accept but being in the extreme south has put me under the pressure of Set Top box which none of my cousins who stay in other states use. Getting a set top box is not a issue.. There are these big brands available at offer prices but what really matters is the service provided by these satellite channel providers. Channels provided by the local cable operators are not being up to the mark in certain areas. Since the cable connection provided is not being good in my area hathway or scv options are ruled out. When I read forums about the dish tv, I felt its the last thing one could ever choose. Its too costly also. But not worth the money as the service provided by them is the worst. Tata sky, the first provider stands high still.Big TV by reliance is one such to look out for and it would be great if it is really worth it like watching the advertisement. Right now I am left with the normal cable channels.Hoping for the best in few days time!!

0 comments: